Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator Curriculum
Welcome to Evansville Goodwill’s Digital Career Accelerator Program!
This is a self-guided system using Google Classroom. To get started, follow the steps below.Go to classroom.google.com
- Click GO TO CLASSROOM button
- Sign into Google using your Gmail account. (Don’t have a Gmail account? Click here to create one.)
- After you log in, you should see “GOOGLE CLASSROOM” in the top left-hand corner and a “+” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the “+” and select “JOIN CLASS”.
- You will be prompted to enter a class code. Enter the class code from the list of courses below to join the class.
- Complete the Classwork in each class to receive credit towards Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator program certificates.
This course is tailored for individuals who are just getting started using computers. It covers everything from identifying the different parts of a computer to how to install software on your system.
Class Code: lh2ha5r
This course provides you with information on learning the basics of Internet use including how to browse safely, maintaining online safety, and network socially.
Class Code: 4hmqr7
Windows Operating System
This course teaches you how to navigate, find and send files, use shortcuts, and learn about the basics of the Windows Operating system.
Class Code: 2lmx2uw
New to email? This coursework is designed to give you the basics on how to create messages, maintain email accounts, and use common email features to communicate with family and friends.
Class Code: eluh5f
Learn how to navigate through social media safely and efficiently when you join this course.
Class Code: 1h1yh3c
Microsoft Word 2010
This course focuses on how to create documents, format text, use paragraph dialog boxes, and more within Microsoft Word 2010.
Class Code: jao637
Microsoft Word 2016
This course focuses on how to create documents, format text, use paragraph dialog boxes, and more within Microsoft Word 2016.
Class Code: zbiy1k5
This course will teach you the basics of creating spreadsheets, navigating the Microsoft Excel environment, and more!
Class Code: ujjpiw
PowerPoint is a powerful presentation application that can be used many different ways. Join this class to learn how to get started creating presentations.
Class Code: njj7z8s
This lesson focuses on how well an individual retains information.
Class Code: j1z8lm
Google Products – G Suite Curriculum
(Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Email, Etc.)
Learn more about Google’s cloud-based software programs.
Class Code: w6gr8a