Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator Curriculum
Welcome to Evansville Goodwill’s Digital Career Accelerator Program!
This is a self-guided system using Google Classroom. To get started, follow the steps below.Go to classroom.google.com
- Click GO TO CLASSROOM button
- Sign into Google using your Gmail account. (Don’t have a Gmail account? Click here to create one.)
- After you log in, you should see “GOOGLE CLASSROOM” in the top left-hand corner and a “+” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the “+” and select “JOIN CLASS”.
- You will be prompted to enter a class code. Enter the class code from the list of courses below to join the class.
- Complete the Classwork in each class to receive credit towards Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator program certificates.
This course is tailored for individuals who are just getting started using computers. It covers everything from identifying the different parts of a computer to how to install software on your system.
Class Code: qix3zh3
This course provides you with information on learning the basics of Internet use including how to browse safely, maintaining online safety, and network socially.
Class Code: cr2ol23
Windows Operating System
This course teaches you how to navigate, find and send files, use shortcuts, and learn about the basics of the Windows Operating system.
Class Code: qxbz45d
New to email? This coursework is designed to give you the basics on how to create messages, maintain email accounts, and use common email features to communicate with family and friends.
Class Code: 2sy4a73
Learn how to navigate through social media safely and efficiently when you join this course.
Class Code: x7snekb
Microsoft Word 2010
This course focuses on how to create documents, format text, use paragraph dialog boxes, and more within Microsoft Word 2010.
Class Code: w5t6wfo
Microsoft Word 2016
This course focuses on how to create documents, format text, use paragraph dialog boxes, and more within Microsoft Word 2016.
Class Code: ahwpk4u
This course will teach you the basics of creating spreadsheets, navigating the Microsoft Excel environment, and more!
Class Code: h7yxw6x
PowerPoint is a powerful presentation application that can be used many different ways. Join this class to learn how to get started creating presentations.
Class Code: ltc7syu
This lesson focuses on how well an individual retains information.
Class Code: kmuxzap
Google Products – G Suite Curriculum
(Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Email, Etc.)
Learn more about Google’s cloud-based software programs.
Class Code: m2usfp3