- Represents Goodwill at the point of donation in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Assists contributors in unloading and transfers their donations to the sorting area.
- Offers tax receipts to all contributors.
- Presorts merchandise for production, as needed.
- Test electrical donations, as needed.
- Must be physically capable of performing assigned responsibilities, including lifting fifty (50) pounds, standing and bending on a continual basis.
- Keep inside and outside of donation area organized and clean.
- Become familiar with Goodwill activities in order to answer donor inquiries and offer information about the Agency.
- Must be able decline donations and explain agency policy in a positive way when necessary.
- Keep an accurate daily log of donors.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
- Be prompt and present daily for scheduled shifts.
- Performance of other duties on behalf of the Agency as assigned by the Operations Supervisor.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work and make simple decisions without close supervision.
- Honest and dependable.
- Clean and neat appearance.
- Pleasant and kind disposition.
- Learn quality and quantity standards.
- Reach and maintain production standards by the end of the second week of employment.
- Provide police background report.
- Submit to pre-employment and random drug screens.
- Remain loyal to company and its policies.
To apply for this job please visit evvgoodwill.org.