Evansville Goodwill Industries is currently hiring for store associates in our Washington, IN store location. The available positions are part time (28 hours per week). Paid weekly with holiday pay after 30 days and vacation time after 1 year.
Potential applicants will need to possess the following skills:
- Must be able to operate a cash register
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have the ability to stock and pull merchandise
- Have the ability to processes donations
- Must be physically able to lift 40 lbs. and have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available for scheduling during store hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
Store hours: Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm; Sunday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Evansville Goodwill Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit evvgoodwill.org.