With the funds generated through sales of donated clothing and other goods, Evansville Goodwill Industries Inc. is able to offer two different programs to area residents. To learn more about these programs, please click on one of the links below.
Photo by Greg Eans, Messenger-Inquirer | firstname.lastname@example.org Gail Rutledge, left, and David Glover stands in the Goodwill store on West Parrish Avenue on Thursday in Owensboro. Both are enrolled in the Senior Community Service Employment Program, a federal program funded through the Older Americans Act.
GOODWILL PLACEMENT SERVICES
We provide placement services to people with disabilities who are referred by Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Counselors in Indiana and in Kentucky. If you have a disability and you are not already working with VR, call us today and we will introduce you to the VR office nearest you. Once you apply for VR services, and are found eligible, you can request a referral to Goodwill for services.
- Use assessment tools to figure out your career interests and aptitudes.
- Identify your vocational goals and develop an individual employment plan to make your job search easier and more successful.
- Spend less time looking for a job
- Reduce your stress level when you are looking for a job.
- Develop a resume and help you to learn the secrets of successful job interviews.
- Meet employers who are interested in interviewing you.
- Provide you with the follow-along services you need to keep your dream job once you find it.
CONTACT GOODWILL PLACEMENT SERVICES